Due March 31, 2020
· Junior, senior, or graduate student enrolled at UCF, USF, UF, FIT, Rollins, Stetson, Florida Southern, Eckerd, Valencia, Florida Polytechnic, Seminole State, Embry-Riddle, or Nova Southeastern (Orlando campus)
· Major or minor in environmental sciences/engineering/studies or related degree with the intention of pursuing a career in the environmental field
· Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.2 for Undergraduates and non-probationary standing for Graduates.
· Typed, 500-word-maximum, essay detailing an outstanding innovation dealing with a Florida environmental issue or successful implementation of a project or program to either pre-empt or solve a Florida environmental issue. Essay will be judged on Originality, Presentation (professional assemblage suitable for posting), and Written Communication (grammar and clarity)
· Typed, 100-word-maximum statement describing your career objectives relating to environmental stewardship and the METRA Mission
· Submit completed application package by the due date, including required attachments (official transcript(s), essay, and career objective)
· Must attend a METRA general meeting between May – August 2020 to present essay and receive funds
More detailed information is contained in the below email and on the www.metra.org website.
ASCE East Central Branch
Due May 1st, 2020
Environmental Water Resources Institute (EWRI) 2020 engineering scholarship
Scholarship packets are due by April 3rd, 2020.
• One $2,000 scholarship and up to 3 – $1,000 scholarships for Civil / Environmental Engineering Students interested in Water Resources engineering.
• Scholarship also includes free attendance at the EWRI Water Resources Seminar on May 1, 2020.
ASCE SunCoast Branch Civil Engineering Scholarship
Posted on 2/8/2020
This scholarship is available only to students with permanent residences within Sarasota, Manatee, DeSoto or Hardee County.
Pipelines Conference Student Scholarship APPLICATION
Application deadline is February 3, 2020.
|Have you considered a career in pipeline engineering? Don’t miss this opportunity to attend the UESI Pipelines 2020 Conference, August 9 – 12, 2020, in San Antonio, TX, apply for the UESI Pipelines Student Scholarship. UESI established the scholarship to encourage students to explore utility engineering as a career by experiencing all that the Pipelines Conference has to offer. Important Information:Scholarship includes free registration to the UESI Pipelines Conference, August 9 – 12, 2020 in San Antonio, TX. Students in the United States and Canada are eligible. Travel stipend of $600 also included. Each scholarship winner will be provided with a mentor to help them get the most out of their conference experience. Scholarship winners will have access to senior UESI leaders at plenary sessions and other networking events Application deadline is February 3, 2020. Questions? |
Contact UESI Manager Susan Reid.
ASCE National Scholarships
ASCE NEW 2020 FACES OF CIVIL ENGINEERING COLLEGIATE EDITION
Due December 2nd, 2019
ASCE’s New Faces of Civil Engineering recognition programs highlight the next generation of civil engineering leaders. By showcasing young, diverse, and talented engineers, the program shows that engineering is an exciting profession open to everyone.
2019 FALL ACADEMIC SCHOLARSHIP
Due November 1st, 2019
American Society of Civil Engineers East Central Branch – Florida Section Transportation & Development Institute